The Anacrusis Tier List includes aggregated tier lists from The Anacrusis community, as well as our thoughts on the best weapons in The Anacrusis game. Picking the best weapon in The Anacrusis when you start can drastically influence the outcome of your game, as most gamers agree.
The Anacrusis is a cooperative first-person shooter for four players. The game is set aboard on a huge starship abandoned on the outside of known space. In an indefinitely replayable battle against alien hordes, team up with your buddies to obtain perks, weapons, and new ways to play that you can share with your friends.
As the meta evolves and new weapons are added, The Anacrusis Tier List page will be updated too for our readers. For now, here is our list of the best to the worst weapons to use from The Anacrusis Tier List, based on our gaming experience:
Also check our new Dynasty Warriors Overlords Tier List – the best character guide.
The Anacrusis Tier List – Best Weapons Guide
The Anacrusis Tier List will be divided into three levels, which we will describe below:
- S-Tier: This tier includes the best weapons in The Anacrusis game.
- A-Tier: Weapons in this The Anacrusis Tier List are remarkable, useful for most of the situations.
- B-Tier: In this, we have good weapons and can be used if we don’t have the best.
The Anacrusis Tier List – S Tier
- The SMB → It is without a doubt the best weapon in The Anacrusis. Despite being one of the entry-level weapons, it not only hits hard but is also one of the most effective alien-killing weapons. What it lacks in precision, it more than compensates for in speed.
- The Arc Rifle → It’s an electric-shooting gun that can destroy swarms of opponents in a single shot. Due to its range and chain-lightning effect, it is highly effective in taking out a big number of troops. While its ammunition is limited, it can prevent you and your allies from becoming overrun in certain situations.
- Laser Rifle → It is the most feared weapon in The Anacrusis Tier List. Because it shoots out a long and incredibly lethal laser beam, this gun is capable of burning through waves after waves of aliens. Although the ammunition for this weapon is quite limited, the immensely horrific damage it can inflict on your opponents is a sight to behold.
The Anacrusis Tier List – A Tier
- The Plasma Rifle → The Plasma Rifle is one of three initial weapons available when you are at the start of each level. Its clean, attractive design complements the game’s retro-futuristic atmosphere while still being recognizable to first-person shooter veterans.
- The Blaster → Next weapon in this The Anacrusis Tier List is the blaster. The Anacrusis’ equivalent of the shotgun is the Blaster. While it will undoubtedly destroy a great number of aliens, the lack of feedback and heavy sound effects makes it feel a little sluggish. In its defense, it looks the part and has an appropriately beautiful reload animation.
The Anacrusis Tier List – B Tier
- The Auto-Turret → The Auto-Turret is a specialized weapon, thus indicates it is indeed a little more difficult to come by than your average weapon. It works best against a large group of monsters, and it’s especially helpful when you have to hold a position for a certain duration of time until a door opens.
- The Pistol → is the most basic gun that the player has access to. It primarily serves as a means to deal damage while you’re wounded. The Pistol isn’t really helpful beyond that limited function. It isn’t very good at bringing down larger attackers. Moreover, the absence of input makes it feel weightless.
In this The Anacrusis Tier List, that’s all there is to know about weapons. If you’re looking for more enjoyable games, check out the Disney Twisted Wonderland Tier List and Blue Archive Student Guide and start your adventure in a whole new game.