The Phantom Knights Decks in Yu Gi Oh Master Duel are one of the best decks in the Yu Gi Oh Universe. That is also true in Master Duel, where Phantom Knights decks abound in competitive play. If you are new to Master Duel and want to learn about the Phantom Knights Decks in Yu Gi Oh Master Duel, we have got you covered.
Read on for a full look at Phantom Knights Decks in Yu Gi Oh Master Duel game.
Besides this, read our Yu Gi Oh Master Duel Beginner Guide and Yu Gi Oh Master Duel Cards List and Yu Gi Oh Master Duel Madolche Deckbuilding Guide and Yu Gi Oh Master Duel Codes Update and Secret Missions in Yu Gi Oh Master Duel and Yu Gi Oh Master Duel Invoked Galaxy Eyes Deck and more.
Yu Gi Oh Master Duel Phantom Knights Decks Overview
The Phantom Knights is an archetype of DARK Warrior monsters and Trap Monsters. In Master Duel, The Phantom Knights can exploit the opponent’s cards while in the Graveyard. Though their effects differ, The Phantom Knights in the main deck can banish themselves from the Graveyard in order to search for or place each other’s/their Spell/Trap Cards there. The Graveyard’s spell and trap cards can also be used to summon more “The Phantom Knights” in the game.
The Phantom Knights Weakness
Because this deck, like most DARK decks, is heavily reliant on the Graveyard, banishing them immediately puts them out of play. Furthermore, because they rely on special summoning, cards that punish or restrict special summoning can actually hinder them.
Here’s the full list of cards for a Top Phantom Knights Decks in Yu Gi Oh Master Duel.
Phantom Knights Decks in Yu Gi Oh Master Duel
MONSTER CARDS (28 cards)
- 1x Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
- 1x Psychic Tracker
- 2x Danger!? Tsuchinoko?
- 1x Speedroid Terrortop
- 1x The Phantom Knights of Stained Greaves
- 1x Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
- 1x The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves
- 1x Junk Forward
- 2x The Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak
- 3x The Phantom Knights of Torn Scales
- 1x Speedroid Taketomborg
- 1x Psychic Wheeler
- 1x Danger!? Jackalope?
- 3x The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots
- 3x Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring
- 1x Kagemucha Knight
- 3x Maxx “C”
- SPELL CARDS (9 cards):
- 1x Harpie’s Feather Duster
- 1x Reinforcement of the Army
- 2x, Called by the Grav
- 3x Forbidden Droplet
- 1x Emergency Teleport
- 1x Phantom Knights’ Rank-Up-Magic Force
- TRAP CARDS (4 cards):
- 1x The Phantom Knights of Shade Brigandine
- 3x Phantom Knights’ Fog Blade
EXTRA DECK CARDS (15 cards)
- 1x Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS – Sky Thunder
- 1x Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon
- 1x Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
- 1x Downerd Magician
- 1x Number 86: Heroic Champion – Rhongomyniad
- 2x The Phantom Knights of Break Sword
- 1x Leviair the Sea Dragon
- 1x Number 75: Bamboozling Gossip Shadow
- 1x Number F0: Utopic Draco Future
- 1x Number F0: Utopic Future
- 1x Borrelsword Dragon
- 1x Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess
- 1x The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche
- 1x Cherubini, Ebon Angel of the Burning Abyss
These cards will assist you in building a powerful Phantom Knights Decks in Yu Gi Oh Master Duel. The deck is more than capable of competing effectively in competitive play. The monster cards have the potential to do a lot of damage. Whereas the other cards are designed to help you call special cards and draw even more cards during your turns.
That’s our Yu Gi Oh Master Duel Phantom Knights Decks guide. With the cards and strategies listed above, you should be able to field a strong deck.