In our Gate of Nightmares guide, we will talk about the new Gate of Nightmares Tier List. Hiro Mashima and Square Enix collaborated on Gate of Nightmares, which is a monster-themed RPG mobile game. Gate of Nightmares Tier List classifies the characters according to a number of factors. Such as overall strength, what they add to team composition, and how they fit into the meta with the rest of the Gate of Nightmares characters.
If you get stuck, we have created this Gate of Nightmares best characters guide in this Gate of Nightmares Tier List article. We hope you find this list useful.
So without further ado, let us find out the current Gate of Nightmares Tier List.
Gate of Nightmares Tier List:
In this Gate of Nightmares Tier List characters are divided in four tiers i.e. SS Tier, S Tier, A Tier and B Tier.
Gate of Nightmares Tier List (SS Tier)
- Tom → Tom has a high attack speed and easily perform long-range attacks. After activating the recovery skill, the firepower also increases. Tom can also help in health recovery of allies.
- Lumina → HP recovery of the reserve character is possible with skill effect. After activating the recovery skill, the firepower also increases.
- Mayfan → Mayfan can perform continuous attack that can deal a lot of damage to opponent. It can also knock back opponents with a continuous range attack. Mayfan can also perform more than 100 powerful combos.
- Elena Maria → She is an all-around attacker with powerful whip attack ability. Elena has good health points, making her a very strong character in this Gate of Nightmares Tier List.
Gate of Nightmares Tier List (S Tier)
- Lucy → Lucy can act as a strong defensive character in this Gate of Nightmares Tier List. She can perform long-range attacks dealing massive damage to opponents. The use of multiple skills in the final combo attack is very powerful.
- Nats → At the time of writing this Gate of Nightmares Tier List, Nat’s can deal a lot of heavy damage with her fire abilities. Her quick normal attack combos are also very easy to use.
- Estio → Estio can freeze the opponents with her wide-area attack. Estio can also act as a strong defense unit after her special abilities are activated.
- Olivia → She can do a lot of damage with her ultra-high-speed continuous attack combo. Olivia can also attack multiple enemies with her special tornado range attack.
- Abigail → Her multi-stage attack of thermal power is very powerful. Abigail’s switch skill abilities are very convenient in medium range attacks. Also, her firepower increases with combo 50-100 or more.
- Mercaria → She can attack multiple enemies using her long range continuous attacks. She is the latest character in Gate of Nightmares Tier List (S Tier).
Gate of Nightmares Tier List (A Tier)
- Mallow → – Can deal damage to multiple enemies from front. She has a high DP and physical durability, making her very hard to attack.
- Zeegyll → He is a very strong defender and can easily provide cover to allies. Zeegyll will improve the physical attack power for every 50 combos. Also, the physical durability is high, and it is hard to counter.
- Barcherio → Provides a very strong firepower support to allies. She can also increase the defense of allies that came out at the time of switch.
- Liliana → She has a decent firepower abilities with very good Health Points. Liliana is mainly used as a reserve character in this Gate of Nightmares Tier List.
- Merle → HP recovery of this reserve character is possible with skill affect awakening. She can also help in HP recovery of allies.
Gate of Nightmares Tier List (B Tier)
- Leonis → He can perform an excellent knock back attack in the forward range. The knock back occurs even in during low skill levels.
- Allen → The Allen is a very mysterious Gate of Nightmares character. He can deal a lot of damage using his mystery attack in multiple directions. A beginner should always start with Allen in the game.
- Beatrix → She can strengthen nightmare firepower and can also increase nightmare skill turnover. She is the third-best character in Gate of Nightmares Tier List (B Tier).
- Celina → Physical attack power of Celina is very high. She can easily deal damage to strong opponents with the help from allies. Her physical durability is high, which makes her hard to fall.
Also Read: Seven Knights 2 Tier List – Best Seven Knights 2 characters
Gate of Nightmares Story
The setting for the plot is the world “Remrias,” which is a cross of the “real world” in which people live. Emma, a girl who became a night walker who uses the monster “Nightmare” born from a nightmare, meets Azel, a mysterious boy with a Nightmare-like constitution and a sword who is involved in an adventure that puts the fate of the world in jeopardy. A fantasy of a magical royal road adventure. Mr. Hiro Mashima, who worked on popular manga such as FAIRY TAIL, created the characters for the film.
Gate of Nightmares Game Information
- Title – Gate of Nightmares
- Publisher – SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- Category – Role Playing Game
- Download –
- Tap Tap: Download Gate of Nightmares
So that’s everything you need to know about the best characters in Gate of Nightmares Tier List. Bookmark this website for latest gaming news, tier list, Gate of Nightmares guide and other related updates.
Furthermore, if you find this post helpful, please share it on social media with your friends and family.