Are you having trouble finding the new Farmville 3 Exotic Animals List? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this Farmville 3 guide, we have created a Farmville 3 Exotic Animals List that are now available in the game. When you reach level 9, you will be able to unlock a collection of Farmville 3 Exotic Animals.
In Farmville 3, you can build your own animal farm from the ground up by breeding and raising animals. You construct the farm and choose which baby animals to raise and breed. You get to decide which animal habitats to upgrade and where to expand your farm. It is up to you to construct the largest and most impressive animal farm for breeding and farming in the entire village.
Moreover, it is recommended to have at least three to five Farmville 3 exotic animals in your farm. So this is why we have written this ultimate Farmville 3 Exotic Animals List guide:
Farmville 3 Exotic Animals List
- Skunk – Exotic Animal
- Hog Badger – Exotic Animal
- Badger – Exotic Animal
- Bog Turtle – Exotic Animal
- Pearl Turtle – Exotic Animal
- Obsidian Turtle – Exotic Animal
- Raccoon – Exotic Animal
- Jackalope – Exotic Animal
- Red Fox – Exotic Animal
You can have only 5 Exotic Animals in Farmville 3. Choose wisely which animals you want to activate. Our tip is to have a variety of animals producing different items. To see what Farmville 3 Exotic Animals are available, tap the “Exotic Animals” button and then tap on the “Shop” button to see the list. The Exotic Animals are classified according to the terrain in which they thrive.
Exotic Animals can be sorted further based on their Power and Maximum Star ratings. Besides this, as you complete Exotic Quest Chapters, you will be able to unlock a variety of other Exotic Animals in the game.
How to get Farmville 3 Exotic Animals?
The Merchant offers different types of Exotic Chests. Each one can hold exotic animals of differing rarities and requires a different currency to open:
Bronze Exotic Chest: It contains one Exotic Animal or a Training Elixir (1-2 stars). A merchant will give it to you for free once a day. When the order board is updated, the timer is reset. To see what animals are in this chest, press the “View Contents” button and swipe left or right. It can also be purchased with summon tickets or diamonds that you need to earn by completing other quests.
- Silver Exotic Chest: A single Exotic Animal is included in this Exotic Chest (1-2 stars). You need to use Exotic Gold Tickets to purchase the chest.
- Gold Exotic Chest: Each Epic Exotic Chest contains one Unusual, Rare, or Epic Exotic Animal (1-3 stars). It is available for purchase in exchange for diamonds.
- Forest Exotic Chest: This Forest Exotic Chest gives out one (1 to 3 stars) Exotic Animal. You can purchase it with diamonds.
- Epic Exotic Chest: This chest gives out one very rare Exotic Animal. You can purchase it by using your diamonds.
How to train Farmville 3 Exotic Animals?
You must first collect Elixirs before you can train Exotic Animals in Farmville 3. Elixirs can be obtained by having finished deliveries from the Pier, completing Animal Quests, or selling Exotic Animals. Follow the steps given below to train your Farmville 3 Exotic Animals.
- Step1: Tap the Exotic Animal that you want to train.
- Step 2: Here tap the Info button which will be displayed on screen.
- Step 3: In the next screen you will see the current Level, Animal Power, and Skill of your Exotic Animal.
- Step 4: Now, Tap the Train button, and you will see all the Elixirs you’ve collected in the game.
- Step 5: Finally, using your coins, start training your Exotic Animals by tapping the Train button.
The maximum level of animals in this Farmville 3 Exotic Animals list is determined by their rarity. The maximum number of stars indicates the rarity of each Exotic Animal. There are four types of rarities:
- Common – 1 Star
- Uncommon – 2 Stars
- Rare – 3 Stars
- Epic – 4 Stars
Also Read: Age of KITA Download Apk & Release Date
How to pick a house for your Farmville 3 Exotic Animals?
Unsure which house is perfect for your animals in this Farmville 3 Exotic Animals list? You can just refer to our list below to pick one:
Hollow Tree or Bird Park or Pond
- Hog Badger
- Bog Turtle
- Pearl Turtle
- Obsidian Turtle
- Red Fox
Small Stone Cave or Big Stone Cave or Eagle Rock
- Grey Wolf
- Asian Bear
- Brown Bear
- River Otter
- Red Panda
- Black Wolf
- White Wolf
Bird Tree or Kangaroo Sign
- Red Kangaroo
- Fennec Fox
- Brown Kangaroo
- Tibetan Sand Fox
- Australian Teamster
- Poitou Donkey
Igloo or Glacier
- Arctic Fox
- Polar Bear
- White Tail Deer
- Brown Reindeer
- White Tiger
That’s all you need to know about Farmville 3 Exotic Animals list in this Farmville 3 guide. Check back later to learn more about Farmville 3 Exotic Animals List and guide.
Furthermore, if you find this post helpful, please share it on social media with your friends and family.