You can build your perfect party with our definitive Disney Twisted Wonderland character guide. Are you looking for new Disney Twisted Wonderland tier list and reroll guide? We have got you covered in this article. With enough effort and the appropriate setup, every character in Disney Twisted Wonderland is viable. This will allow you to focus on your favorites and design a party that is uniquely yours without having to worry about the meta.
This Disney Twisted Wonderland character guide should come in handy if you want a general idea of how strong characters are and what value they can bring to your party. It contains Disney Twisted Wonderland tier lists for each of the best characters based on their key abilities and skills. Despite the fact that some of these Twisted Wonderland characters are tough to come by due to their rarity, their utility make them valuable additions to any team.
Without ado, let us get started with this Disney Twisted Wonderland character guide – tier list and reroll update.
Disney Twisted Wonderland Character Guide – Overview
The Disney Twisted Wonderland tier list will be divided into four levels, which we will describe below:
- S-Tier: This tier includes the best characters in Disney Twisted Wonderland game.
- A-Tier: Characters that are remarkable and very good, useful for whatever situation you face.
- B-Tier: In this, we have good characters who can balance our team if we don’t have the best.
- C-Tier: Characters here are at the bottom of the list. Weak as compared to above tiers.
Disney Twisted Wonderland Tier List
It goes without saying, but it’s worth mentioning that Disney Twisted Wonderland tier list isn’t exact science, especially in a game where the majority of your party’s success is dependent on your experience. On the other hand, this Disney Twisted Wonderland character guide will provide you a better perspective on how to best create your team.
Twisted Wonderland Tier List – S Tier
- Leona SSR Dorm Uniform
- Riddle SSR Dorm Uniform
Twisted Wonderland Tier List – A Tier
- Jack SSR Dorm Uniform
- Trey SSR Dorm Uniform
Twisted Wonderland Tier List – B Tier
- Ruggie SSR Dorm Uniform
- Cater SSR Dorm Uniform
Twisted Wonderland Tier List – C Tier
- Deuce SSR Dorm Uniform
- Ace SSR Dorm Uniform
Disney Twisted Wonderland Reroll Guide
Next in our Disney Twisted Wonderland Character guide is reroll. Rerolling in Twisted Wonderland takes about 20 minutes on average. May be higher or lower depending on your Internet connection. Furthermore, there is no need to reinstall the app.
- Enter your character’s and protagonist’s names. This is something you can always modify afterwards.
- Get the necessary game data by downloading it. (You’ll need 120 MB of free space.)
- By tapping and hitting the “SKIP” button on the top right as soon as it appears, you can skip the opening cutscene and movie.
- After that, pick a dorm and a character. You’ll get an SR [Ceremonial Robes] of the chosen character.
- You’ll now proceed to the game’s tutorial. The game will then ask if you want it to download the necessary files while you complete the tutorial.
- Because the tutorial cannot be skipped, it is strongly advised that you select this option (Download During the Tutorial). If you have a good Internet connection, the majority of the data you’ll need is already downloaded.
- Following the completion of Prologue 7, the remaining game data that was not downloaded during the tutorial will be downloaded.
- You’ll be routed to the Tutorial Gacha once the download is complete. You can only obtain one guaranteed top tier. For more information, see “List of Recommended Cards.”
- Select the “Re summon” button on the left if you’re not happy with your pull. This will remove your current pull and replace it with a new one. You can do this as many times as you want until you obtain what you want!
- You’ll be taken back to the title screen once you’ve finished. To get your login incentives, tap and go through the screens.
And that’s all you need to know about Twisted Wonderland in this Disney Twisted Wonderland character guide. If you want to play more fun games, you can also check out the Heroes of Mythic Might Tier List and The Anacrusis Tier List and begin your journey in a completely new and amazing game.