The detailed information in this Disney Mirrorverse Zurg Guide tells you everything you need to know about the game’s newest Emperor Zurg character.
The most recent character to be added to the Disney Mirrorverse mobile game is Emperor Zurg, sometimes known as the Evil Emperor Zurg or just Zurg. He is one of the strongest characters in the game. Zurg appears as a big version of himself with powerful hand canons that can destroy any opponent.
Apart from this you might also want to check out the new Disney Mirrorverse Anger guide, Disney Mirrorverse Best Talents Comps, Disney Mirrorverse Tier List, Disney Mirrorverse Tron Guide and other articles in our Disney Mirrorverse section.
Disney Mirrorverse Zurg Guide Wiki
This Disney Mirrorverse Zurg guide will walk you through the essential traits, skills and abilities of the character.
Therefore, without further ado, let’s begin this Disney Mirrorverse Zurg guide.
What Are The Key Attributes Of Emperor Zurg?
Following are some key attributes of Zurg in Disney Mirrorverse:
- Title → Tyrant of the Timelines
- Role → Ranged
- HP → 768
- Attack → 770
- Defense → 531
Core Ability – Rapid Fire Disruptors
- While holding Heavy Attack Zurg enters Rapid Fire Mode, automatically using Basic Attacks twice as
fast as usual.
- While in Rapid Fire Mode Zurg gains a 25% Defense Buff. [Max Stacks: 1]
- Each second Zurg stays in Rapid Fire Mode he gains a 20% Focus Buff that each last for as long as he is in the mode. [Max Stacks: 3]
Special Ability – Temporal Singularity
- Zurg deals 200% damage in a small circle around his current target.
- Zurg inflicts Shock dealing 40% Damage per second for 5 seconds.
Signature Ability – Tyrant’s Grip
- Zurg’s Special Ability deals an additional 300% damage.
- Zurg’s Special Ability Roots all hit enemies for & seconds. [Max Stacks: 1]
Now, let us look at some of Emperor Zurg’s talents in this Disney Mirrorverse Zurg guide.
What Talents Does Zurg In The Mirrorverse Possess?
Following are some unique talents of Emperor Zurg:
- Level 12 (Alien Alloy) → Grants +20% Defense at the start of the encounter.
- Level 15 (Sinister Sensors) → Grants +20% Focus at the start of the encounter.
- Level 20 (Reactive Armor) → Zurg gains 20% Armor when knocked out of Rapid Fire Mode by a Knock Back from an enemy.
- Level 20 (Tech Absorption) → Zurg’s Special Ability Purges 1 Defense Buff or Damage Resist, Buff from the target. Zurg gains a permanent 30% Defense Buff if a Buff is successfully Purged this way. [Max Stacks: 10)
- Level 25 (Armor Syphon) → Zurg’s attacks while in Rapid Fire Mode inflict 50% Armor Steal.
- Level 30 (Electro-Disruption) → Zurg’s Critical Hits while in Rapid Fire Mode inflict Shock dealing 30% Damage each second for 5 seconds. (Max Stacks: 3]
That’s all there is to know about the new character in this Disney Mirrorverse Zurg guide.
We’ve covered the most interesting and unique character in this thrilling Disney game. We are confident that Disney Mirrorverse will keep you hooked up for a long time thanks to its large number of amazing characters.
Moreover, if you found this helpful please share it on social media with your friends and family.