The detailed information in this Disney Mirrorverse Tron Guide tells you everything you need to know about the game’s newest Tron character. The most recent character to be added to the Disney Mirrorverse mobile game is Tron. The Champion of the Game Grid, Tron is the ultimate watchdog program. By being able to link to small utility programs that act on his orders, Tron is able to fight for the user across all the net worlds.
Apart from Tron guide you might also want to check out the new Disney Mirrorverse Anger guide, Disney Mirrorverse Best Talents Comps, Disney Mirrorverse Tier List, Disney Mirrorverse Zurg guide and other articles in our Disney Mirrorverse section.
Without any further ado, let us gets tarted with this Disney Mirrorverse Tron guide.
Disney Mirrorverse Tron Guide Wiki
This Disney Mirrorverse Tron guide will walk you through the essential traits, skills and abilities of the character.
What Are The Key Attributes Of Tron?
Following are some key attributes of Tron in Disney Mirrorverse:
- Title → World Network Enforcer
- Role → Ranged
- HP → 719
- Attack → 672
- Defense → 456
Core Ability – Identity Discs
- Tron’s Heavy Attack deals 150% Damage and ricochets to hit multiple enemies. (Max Ricochets: 2]
- On Basic Attacks, Tron has a 50% chance to gain a 20% Focus Buff for 8 seconds. Max Stacks: 2]
- Heavy Attack Critical Hits apply a -10% Defense Debuff for 10 seconds. (Max Stacks: 4]
Special Ability – Bit Swarm
- Tron releases a swarm of Bits, dealing 300% Damage to all enemies.
- Each enemy takes an additional 50% Damage for each Attribute Debuff on them. (Max Stacks: 5]
- All allies are Cleansed of 1 Attribute Debuff.
Signature Ability – Network Protection Protocols
- If a hit from Tron’s Heavy Attack is not Critical, all ricochet hits from that Heavy Attack have +50% Critical Chance.
- When Tron is the only Guardian in combat, he gains +10% Attack Buff and his Heavy Attack has a 50% chance to inflict Knockback on enemy targets.
Now, let us look at some of Tron’s talents in this Disney Mirrorverse Tron guide.
What Talents Does Tron In The Mirrorverse Possess?
Following are some unique talents of Tron:
- Level 12 (Software Upgrade) → Grants +20% Attack at the start of the encounter.
- Level 15 (Multithreading Support) → Grants +20% Focus at the start of the encounter.
- Level 20 (Advanced Threat Detection) → Each time an enemy appears, they are inflicted with a -20% Defense Debuff for the encounter.
- Level 20 (Threat Containment) → Increase the duration of Shocks and Attribute Debuffs by 4 second(s) for Tron and all his allies.
- Level 25 (Security Firewall) → Tron’s Special Ability has a 100% chance to Stun for 1.5 seconds. Grants 10% Defense Buff to all Hi-Tech allies at the start of the encounter.
- Level 30 (Identity Disc Update) → Increase the duration and strength of the Focus Buff from Tron’s Core Ability by 50%. After a Dash, increase the Max Ricochet limit of Tron’s Heavy Attack by 1 for 5 seconds. (Max Ricochets: 4]
That’s all there is to know about the new character in this Disney Mirrorverse Tron guide.
We’ve covered the most interesting and unique character in this thrilling Disney game. We are confident that Disney Mirrorverse will keep you hooked up for a long time thanks to its large number of amazing characters.
Moreover, if you found this helpful please share it on social media with your friends and family.