Looking for Critical Legends chest locations guide? We have got you covered with all the new Roblox Critical Legends chest locations, including the premium ones.
Let’s face it, every player enjoys getting their hands on some easy loot. To do so, you will need to know the chest locations in Critical Legends. In this Critical Legends chest locations guide, we make things simple for players by pinpointing the chest locations in Roblox Critical Legends.
Without ado, let us get started with this Critical Legends chest locations guide.
Roblox Critical Legends Chest Locations Guide
Primis Field Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Rage Scroll — In the first left turn, under the apple tree.
- Sharpener Rock — Inside Cave 1 in the first right turn upstairs.
- Burning Leaf — Turn left inside Cave 1 to reach a purple hell portal at the end. Turn left from the other corner of the portal, cross a long bridge, and look for a chest in the lava rocks to your right.
- Travelling Boots — Right outside the Cave 1.
Spawn Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Punch — On the boat to the right of spawn.
- Pickaxe — In front of spawn, on the stairs.
- Metal Plate — On the roof of a shack, left of spawn, behind an apple tree.
- Beta Factory — On the roof of a shack just to the left of Legit Shop.
- Beta Ticket — Inside Legit Shop.
Flower Fields Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Sun Fragment — In front of the Flower Fields, on the black platform.
- Honeycomb — In the center of the Flower Fields.
- Honeyshield — At the Flower Fields’ northern wall.
- Queen’s Soul — Right next to Queen Bee on the southern wall of the fields.
Thyrus Wood Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Hunting Dagger — The first chest at Thyrus Wood’s entrance.
- Icy Shield — Under the apple tree in the first left turn.
- Venom Scroll — South of the Arsenal shop.
- Campfire Wood — Right next to a large campfire in the southern part of the woods.
Punky Sky Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Force Field — From the southern edge of the Slime King’s Forest, take the long stairs up to the Trading Place. To get to Punky Sky Island, take a boat. Look for a chest on the roof of the house with crates on its walls, to the right of the Arsenal shop.
- Dark Burn Scroll — Across the bridge left of Arsenal shop at one of the large pillars.
- Blood to Mana Scroll — Behind the last house left of Potion shop.
Slime King’s Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Barrage — In the northern part of the Slime King’s Forest, behind a tree.
- King’s Crown — At the eastern wall of the Slime King’s Forest.
- Slime Jar — In the southeastern corner of the forest.
- Self Heal Scroll — In the southwestern corner of the forest.
- Ignite Scroll — Outside of Cave 2, near the crates.
Forest Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Virus — Near Blubb’s Castle in the northern part of the Forest.
- Mini Tree — At the eastern edge of the Forest, right across the bridge.
- Gravity Islands — On the upper platform, close to Skeleton King’s Tower, on the southeastern edge.
- Heart Fruit — In the center of the Forest.
- Tiki Torch — Next in this Critical Legends chest locations guide is Tiki Torch. You will find it on the seashore at the southern end of the forest.
Evergreen Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Chaos Strike Scroll — On the rocks between the bridges inside Cave 3. To get there, you’ll need to use a few Haste potions.
- Group Heal Scroll — Outside of Cave 3 at the right border wall.
- Mana Scroll — Next in this Critical Legends chest locations guide is Mana Scroll. You will find it at the northern border wall.
Snowy Caps Chest Locations in Critical Legends
- Ice Rose — From the Punky Sky isle’s pier, take a boat to Snowy Caps. Look for a chest near the southern wall, to the right of the spawn boat.
- Blizzard in a Bottle — One tier below the bottom of the pillar holding the spawn boat’s pierce.
- Self Freeze — Across the bridge, another tier below.
Heroes Cavern Chest Location (Level 125)
- Soul in a Bottle — When you reach Level 125, enter the Heroes Cavern by jumping through a narrow hole in the centre of the Slime King’s Forest. Using a Moon potion, look for a chest on the top pillar of a dark platform to the left of Arsenal’s shop.
- Shadow Fruit — Next in this Critical Legends chest locations guide is Shadow Fruit. Keep moving southwards and search for a chest behind the final platform.
The Void Chest Location (Level 100)
- Soul Drain — Last in Critical Legends chest locations guide is Soul Drain. After reaching Level 100, go to the eastern edge of the forest and enter the Void. Turn left outside the portal and use the Haste potion on the ledge to reach the chest on a lone rock.
That concludes of new Roblox Critical Legends chest locations guide. Want to read more about Roblox Critical Legends? Check out: Critical Legends Potions Guide and Critical Legends Best Classes Tier List and more.