You can use our Attack on Titan Evolution tier list to make well-informed decisions. There are so many characters available in Attack on Titan Evolution, so we have provided all the information in this Attack on Titan Evolution tier list.
You will have to create powerful characters in the Attack on Titan anime and manga world when you start playing the Roblox Attack on Titan: Evolution game. A struggle between common people and unidentified man-eating giants is the focus of this action-packed game, thus, it is probably easy for you to envision how the gameplay might be.
You’ll need all the wisdom you can gather if you want to make the most of the game. Therefore, our Attack on Titan Evolution tier list will help you pick the best characters in the game.
Now, without ado let us get started with this Attack on Titan Evolution tier list.
Attack on Titan Evolution Tier List – (AOT Evolution Tier List)
Below is our latest and updated Attack on Titan Evolution Tier List (AOT Evolution Tier List):
|Yaeger, Ackerman||S tier|
|Reiss, Arlert, Braun, Tybur, Ksaver||A tier|
|Finger, Galliard, Leonhart, Smith, Zoe, Forster||B tier|
|Spinger, Braus, Sadies, Gricie, Kruger, Pixis||C tier|
This is certainly an early Attack on Titan Evolution tier list, and it may change when features are upgraded and added. The game is updated regularly and characters are modified or added, so you should be sure to check back to this Attack on Titan Evolution tier list frequently.
Attack on Titan Evolution Guide – Beginner Tips
Here are some of our AOT Evolution tips in this Attack on Titan Evolution guide:
- When joining the game collect all the quests available by talking to the NPCs with a question mark above their head.
- Start with easy difficulty until you have at least 1 or 2 speed ODMG upgrades, then move on to medium.
- In order to kill a titan, you have to cut the nape with a decent amount of speed.
- Holding your sword for longer can increase the damage you do.
- Blind the titan by slashing their eyes or cutting their legs if they turn too fast.
- Double hook and boost in order to go faster.
- Stay off the ground when fighting titans.
- You can bunny hop by hooking straight and building up a decent amount of speed.
- You can use flipping as a better way to control your flight while utilizing your gear. By pressing ‘C’ twice, you can front flip and by pressing ‘F’ twice, you can backflip.
You now have access to our updated Attack on Titan Evolution tier list!
For the most recent updates, return to this tier list regularly.